May 9, 2009

Tres Chic! MOJO85!

I managed to finish this week's MOJO 85. I skipped a couple of weeks, so it feels good to have finally completed something! I thinks its very pretty and feminine. What do you think?
I started with Kraft CS as a base and mounted Parisian Breeze DSP on top. I love it! I used Baja Breeze CS for the backgorund and Whisper White CS for the images. Using my Chocolate Chip marker and my blender pen with Baja Breeze CSP to "ink" my images so I would have the two colors. I used the Friends 24-7 stamp set from the Spring -Summer 09 IBC and the Great Friend Set from the Mini Occassions catalog. I finished off my card with Baja Breeze satin ribbon from Ribbon Originals-Valet. Tres Chic, oui!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just lovely. Love the colors and papers. Thanks for playing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...