April 24, 2009

I know, It's Been Awhile!


Yes, it has been a few weeks - I have been busy and lazy and everything in between! I didn't get to MOJO82 but I am hoping to get to MOJO83. I did manage to finish this card which is a total CASE from Mary Fish. I love her stuff and when I saw her card I thought it was great!! But when I decided to do my own version I got stumped and it took me a few days to get it together. It seems I can't stay away from the monochromatic look! I think right now that's mainly because I don't have a vast supply of DSP so I had to work with what I had. Then, I could not figure out the scale she used. As you can see, I only have 2 daisies and she has 3. She must have used the littlest daisy for her card. In any case, (no pun intended!) I finally managed to finish the B-day card for my friend, Mickey.
Ingredients:
Whisper White CS, So Saffron CS, a tiny sliver of Chocolate Chip CS for the "thread" (another "tip" I learned from Mary Fish- I just love her!) Chocolate Chip CSP, Walk in the Park DSP, and Delicate Dots DSP (from SAB), wide oval punch and So Saffron striped grosgrain ribbon! Oh, yeah, the sentiment is from the CHit Chat rub-ons! TFL!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...