April 1, 2009

MOJO Monday 79 Sketch

Okay...so I am only a week and a half late! At least I did it! I actually finished it Sunday night but it was after 8pm and Mister Linky was already closed! Whadda ya think! I thought it turned out pretty. I was very anxious to play with my Walk in the Park DSP and my Big Shot (I just got it so I want to play, play play! Unfortunately, I have to work, so I don't get to play as much as I want!)

Ingredients:
Basic Grey CS and ink; Whisper White CS and Cameo Coral CS, Walk in the Park DSP, SU! Little Leaves Sizzlet die, Boho Blossoms punch, SU! Ribbon Originals Valet. The sentiment (yes, I know, "what sentiment?") is from the Great Friend stamp set from the new Occassions Mini Catalog just released today! (That's no foolin'!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...