May 16, 2009

Baby Boy Card!


I think that I made a pretty good baby card considering I am seriously lacking baby/kids stamps! I started with a Bashful Blue base and added So Saffron, Delicate Dots DSP from SAB and Summer Picnic DSP, and of course the So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon from SAB. I used my Big Shot and the Scallop Circles #2 die. I used my Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery markers to stamp the cute little sailboat from "Life's a Breeze" on Whisper White CS and stamped it again and cut the boat and sail out and popped those puppies right up using my dimensionals! The sentiment is from the "Best Yet" hostess set (retired). I think its adorable, if I do say so myself! I made it for my neighbor (and newly addicted stamper) for her baby shower. I hope she liked it! I must say, that I am so proud of her! She made her shower treats based on the project we did in our March class! They were adorable! I would share a picture but it was chocolate and it didn't last long enough to photograph! TFL!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...