January 15, 2010

Clear Mounts....Love You Much!

I have actually been playing with my new stuff the last couple of days and I am a convert! Stampin' Up!'s new clear mount stamps are awesome! I can't believe how easy they are to use and store! I am also very glad I talked myself into ordering the bundle of clear blocks. Well, as I said, I've been playing and a couple of days ago, I visited one of my favorite non-SU! card designer's blog and one of her Valentine cards (view it here) was so simple and clean I had to re-create it using SU! only. Here is my card! Do you like it? I thought it turned out pretty! And I was able to use some of my new goodies!
~{Ingredients}~
Kraft CS, Real Red CS, Real Red and Basic Black ink, Well Scripted cm stamp set (14.95) and I {Heart} Hearts cm stamp set (18.95) and last but not least, the new punches: the Small Heart (5.95) and the Pinking Hearts Border (15.95) available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...