June 13, 2009

Sunflower Wedding Card

My hairdresser, Jen, is getting married tomorrow and her theme is black & white and her flowers are sunflowers. When she showed me a picture of her cake, I came up with the idea for this card. I think it is one of my absolute favorites so far! (I think I say that with each new card I make!) Anyway, her cake is white with big, black polka dots. I used my circle punches and I ran the Flower Daisies #2 die through my Big Shot. The papers are Summer Sun, Basic Black (textured) and Whisper White. The stamp set is "Congrats" from SAB 2009 and unfortunately its retired. Dont'cha just love it?



We are giving her a gift card, so here's the inside.













Look for me soon on Etsy!

1 comment:

elissa said...

I love this card, Kelly, you are so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...