February 28, 2009

SAB Polka Dot Punches


I got my SAB stuff a few weeks ago and I was really anxious to play with it! I looked on Splitcoaststampers for inspiration and I actually started out using SC215. I have never played along with any of the challenges because I am not quite sure yet how. I am just a "lurker" most of the time. I love looking at everyone's creativity. There are some awesome crafters out there! Check out some of my favorites on the right! The card is not exactly like it was supposed to be but the end result turned out nice, I thought. What do you think? So Saffron CS, Chocolate chip ink, the sentiment is from Dreams du Jour, Kraft taffeta ribbon and the new cordouroy buttons (love'em!) in Kraft. Oh, yeah and the Delicate Dots DSP! Thanks for loooking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...