February 24, 2010

It's been a long time!

Well, I have been neglecting my blog because I have been neglecting my stamps. My house is an absolute mess right now and all my fun stamping stuff is put away. My dining room table, where I craft because I am not yet lucky enough to have my own room (soon though!), and usually strewn with paper, stamps and ink, ribbon, etc., is now full of stuff I am not sure if I am going to keep or give to Goodwill. Like, the curtains and rod that are down because the walls in our bedroom are being painted. I don't think I am going to put them back up because they won't match the new comforter and bed stuff we are going to get. We had to get rid of the old comforter because, well, it was really old. And it was really worn out. Not from us, but from Roxy (the cute little boxer below!) You know, the day after day (7 years now-and the comforter was like, 10!) of endless turning in circles, trying to find just the right spot to lay down. Then napping, getting up, going downstairs and repeating the process on her own bed. Then napping, and then going back upstairs and on and on....and speaking of beds, we are living like Romans or hippies. Not sure which. We have a blow-up mattress in the middle of our very small living room and it is too much trouble to let the air out each day, so during the day we prop it up against the sofa so Roxy doesn't jump on it and treat it like the other bed!!

Anyhoo! I am itching to do something! And I just make myself miserable going to all my favorite blogs, nite after nite and not being able to do anything yet!!

With luck, we will be back in our room this weekend. Then I can put everything back where it belongs and get my other stuff back out! That's the kind of "mess" I like!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...