December 30, 2009

Join My Hostess Club!

Yes, I am aware that I need to change my header! I will be spending a little time on my blog this weekend. Right now...I barely have time to breath! But, I do have a quick moment to introduce my very first Hostess Club! What a great way to build up your stamp stuff without breaking the bank (or breaking into one!) or having to explain to your hubby why you absolutely needed to spend "How much?" on ink, paper and wood blocks!! I must give credit to Stamping Granny for this idea. I am sure there are lots of demonstrators out there who do this but Stamping Granny was the only one I stumbled on that explained how it works. Then I wondered why I didn't come up with it on my own! Brilliant!

If you are interested, here are the details:

There will be 6 members in the club. Each Member will commit to a minimum merchandise order of $25.00 each month for 6 months (to June 2010). With shipping and tax (in California) this comes out to approximately $35.00 per month.

Once there are 6 Members, each Member will be assigned a month in which they are the Hostess, to be decided randomly (out of a hat!). Once this is done, each Member will be notified of their month.

All Orders will need to be submitted to me by the 15th of each month. Each Member order will be combined so that the Member Hostess of that month will receive Stampin’ Up!’s Hostess Benefits, which includes at least $15.00 in FREE Product and 1 FREE Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set. This Club is not good for any on-line orders through my Demonstrator Website. To qualify for this Hostess Club they must be placed directly through me. [Unfortunately, at this time I do not have Pay Pal, but I can take Credit Cards and Checks. For more details on this, we can discuss it once you join the club.]

There is no limit either…you can get “outside orders” for your month to boost your Hostess Benefits. With 6 Members you are guaranteed a workshop order of $150.00 but you could easily go above that depending on any outside orders you receive!

As a Member of this Hostess Club you will receive a FREE current Catalog & Idea Book and any Mini Catalogs that are released during the club period. Also, during your Hostess Month, you will also receive an extra little something from me with your order as a big “Thank You!”

What do you think? Wanna join? E-mail me at kellysue@roadrunner.com.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Kelly, your blog looks amazing. I am so jealous! Some day, I'll have some time to do something with mine. It's embarrassing! :) XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...