March 14, 2009

Happy Bird-Day, Jay!

Okay, its been a few days, but here it is...finally! A friend of ours is nicknamed "Birdman" and it was his birthday, so I thought this stamp was perfect for him! I was able to use the Frosty Day DSP for something other than Christmas! I thought overall, the card turned out great! I love the layers and for fun I poked a piece of frayed twine through the Whisper White for the top of his birthday hat!
Ingredients:
Pun Fun stamp set; Pumpkin Pie CS; Chocolate Chip CS; Kiwi Kiss CS; and Whisper White Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink; a little bit of Pacific Point and a whole lotta love! I also used the scallop edge punch, brads, and Stampin Dimensionsals!
Thanks for looking at my always evolving blog!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...